Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grow, belly (and baby), Grow!

So, in honor of the fact that I can now actually feel an actual baby bump in my tummy, I figured it's high time I did some belly pics. I'm not the littlest of girls, so I generally always look a little on the pregnant side, to be honest, but that's only if I'm not standing with good posture. I can no longer just suck in my pregnant gut, so I figure it is actually considered a bump now. So, here it is, my 15w belly!











How far along: 15w 3days


Total weight gain: Uh, so yeah, was at 198 last time... am back at 196. I'm eating, I'm doing all I can, but just don't seem to be gaining much weight yet. Oh well, still plenty of time!


How much does baby weigh: Dunno. Bump.com says it's an avocado this week. Mmmm, guacamole baby!


Maternity clothes: Bought some cute new ones last week- still don't look pregnant in them though!


Stretch marks: Getting tired of this question- just going to leave up this standard answer- had 'em for years.


Sleep: Still pretty tired, but not nearly as much as a few weeks ago. Just this week it's been getting uncomfortable to sleep on the belly- bought me a Snoogle, so I'm hoping that helps me sleep better!


Best moment this week: Noticing that I had an actual, true "bump" when lying down- baby has taken up residence just under my belly button!


Movement: Very, very subtle- subtle enough to make me think I'm just imagining it (but the doppler confirmed it, b/c I felt baby move same time as I heard it kick the doppler!)


Food cravings: Uhh... strawberries. Easy Cheese. Ice cream. And I saw the word pickles the other day, and just about opened the jar in the store, but by the time I got home, I didn't want a pickle anymore. Very random!


Belly button in or out: Still an innie- never popped out with DS, so probably won't this time either!


What I miss: Alcoholic beverages... It's going to suck not being able to drink this summer!


What I'm looking forward to: 20w ultrasound- can't wait to figure out what this little one is!


Milestone: Uh.. I'm over 1/3 of the way there? Nothing exciting at this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment